What is BigPay Checkout?
AirAsia Checkout is a payment feature by AirAsia which allows BIG Members to store up to 10 credit or debit card details in their account and enjoy a faster payment process at the checkout page during flight bookings.
Where can I book my flight tickets if I am unable to do so via customer service number?
You can book your tickets through two different yet convenient online modes – the official website and mobile app. Another great option is Reservation Number as you can also grab the best deals like up to 30% off on all flight bookings with AirAsia.
How can I get the complimentary checked baggage allowance?
You will receive complimentary checked baggage allowance if your flight booking is a Value Pack, Premium Flex, or Premium Flatbed booking, you are travelling domestically within India with AirAsia India (Carrier code: I5) or if you are travelling between Dhaka (DAC) - Kuala Lumpur (KUL).
How do I use AirAsia Virtual Allstar (AVA)?
AVA is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and she answers your questions based on the keywords that are relatable to AirAsia products and services. Composing a rather lengthy question is not the ideal way for AVA to give you the answer you need accurately, so it’s best when asking AVA a question to keep it short and simple when interacting with her.
AVA is available on WhatsApp, AirAsia’s website and the mobile app. AVA is also on Facebook Messenger and WeChat.
AVA will need to collect some details from you if you wish to submit your refund, check your booking status, change guest details in your booking, or help you purchase add-ons for your booking. Normally, AVA will ask for;
1. The booking number (which is the 6 digit number and letters that can be found from your travel itinerary)
2. The email address provided when you made the booking, email where you had received your travel itinerary.
3. Your last name / given name.
4. Your date of birth (Must follow the (DD/MM/YYYY) format, e.g: 16/09/2020)
When can I start earning BIG Points?
Once you have signed up as a BIG Member on AirAsia, you will receive your BIG Member ID which you can start earning from AirAsia‘s BIG Partners or collect BIG Points from your flight booking.
How to add an infant to my booking?
1. Go to “Manage My Booking” and click on ‘Manage’ for the particular booking you want to add an infant to
2. There, you will see an icon for ‘Manage Booking’ – click on that and go to ‘Guest and Contact details’ and ‘Add Infant’
3. Select a specific passenger to add the infant to
4. Fill in the following details: Name, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth
5. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click on ‘Continue’
6. ‘Seat Summary’ will be shown, confirm that this is accurate and click on ‘Continue’
7. To process payment, go back to “Manage My Booking” and click on ‘Manage’, then click on ‘Need Payment’ to make payment
How can I get a promo code for AirAsia?
Our team here at LoveCoupons.com.my spend hours every day looking for the best AirAsia promo codes. This means that if there is a AirAsia promo code available, there is a good chance the LoveCoupons.com.my team will try their best to list it here for your use. Check out our list of offers above for the best AirAsia promo codes we have found.
How often do AirAsia release promotional codes?
Every brand is different. Some brands release regular promotional codes and some do not release any and others only at special times of the year. The team at LoveCoupons.com.my spend hours every day looking for the best promotional codes and if LoveCoupons.com.my has offers available then they will try to list them here.