What is the payment method?
Creality accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, and PayPal.
Where does Creality ship?
Creality ships Worldwide.
What is the shipping method?
Creality cooperates with major international shipping companies like FedEx, DHL, Aramex, UPS, EMS, and China Post Air Mail, etc.
How do I track the delivery of my order?
You will receive an email with timely tracking details.
Please check your spam folder for this email in case you haven’t received it.
However, if technology fails them, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will send you your tracking details.
What is the return & exchange policy
* Pre-arranged Exchanges must be sent back to them within 7 days following receipt of the item(s).
* You must contact them on email@example.com to advise them regarding your intention to exchange an item and receive confirmation that it qualifies for an exchange.
* You will need to cover the cost of exchanges and return postage.
* Note that they do not give refunds. Please choose carefully, read the measurements of the items.
* In the event that you wish to exchange your order for an item that is not in stock yet (for example a new collection available on pre-order) they will give you store credit valid for 12 months.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Yes, you can. There are two types of order cancellation:
* If you haven’t received the shipping notification, you can cancel or modify this order by contacting their customer service by email.
* If you have received the shipping notification, please note that they cannot cancel or modify orders anymore.